Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sean Watches Universal Soldier 2

I'm not what you would typically call an 'action movie' type of guy. My netflix que is usually filled up with silly romantic comedies featuring amy adams and involve this lady somehow?



"Buzz's Girlfriend.....woof."

It's either that, or old episodes of Gossip Girl. (I wish I was half as funny as Videogum)




But after returning home the other night from a nigh of drinking some Old Milwaukee Light (America's Best Tasting Beer) and now the official drink of Jay/Kelsey's stupid 4th of July party.... I stumped upon a midnight viewing of Universal Soldier 2 starring Jean Claude Van Damn I'm Sexy and Bill Goldberg.


I swear im not gay.

Let me say this, even though I dont think either of these guys are in this movie coming out later this summer, they should be... during the 10 minutes I watched this movie before I had to turn it off because I wanted to vomit, I saw Van Damn I'm Better looking than Sawyer, jump at least 3 jetskis (or skidoos, depending on how white trash you are) jump off a jetski (once again.... white trash) onto a airboat (ok really white trash) and jump off the airboat onto a speed boat (awesome) then jump the speedboat onto the land and outrun some pretty awesome trained assassins. He got caught though, cause he must suck. Then Goldberg sexually harassed some girl with decent tits (boobies!) and then did this move:


"Whose Next?!"

Totally awesome right? I know. Maybe this summer of action could be better than any Amy Adams movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment