Friday, June 18, 2010

Action is Exciting

Similar to the movie Expendables, this blog is genius and totally called for. I love me the action. Last night I watched a very exciting action movie with "Broken Arrow" star John Travolta and "Die Hard" star Bruce Willis. It was about a talking baby, and oh boy the apartment almost burned down, but John Travolta saved the Bruce Willis baby. I didn't even know babies had telepathy, but they do. They have a lot of telepathy, but they only use it to talk to other babies and, in awesome sequeles, to cats and dogs. It is as adorable as it is adrenaline-rush enducing.

Yippy Kay Ya Mother Baby. I need a nap.

After watching that holy trinity of movies last night (Kirstie Alley is the epitomy of hot action movie star lady*), I've reordered my q (the word queue is needlessly long, similar to the spelling of my name. Henceforth, I am J and my queue is q and all that oil should be picked up please and Arizona should repeal their ridiculous legislation and John Travolta should apologize to all of us for almost everything he's ever done except for Saturday Night Fever, Pulp Fiction, and Battleship Earth--that was so cool).

Below are pictures of my q. Rocky IV should be required viewing for everyone for featuring MIT scholar Dolph, Sylvester, and the fall of communism.




I do have some very important thoughts about the Expendables. It looks awesome, but I fear it lacks too much Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal. Who will save us from reprogrammed, reanimated soldiers and/or help unhijack our boats? Also, I hope Wesley Snipes stops by. With all the whitey here, someone will need to jump. I'm worried I'm going to watch too many Bruce Willis films, and that he'll hardly even be in the movie. He's probably busy hanging out with Tracy Morgan and laughing so hard.

Tonight I plan to watch a hilarious send up where Arnold Schwargenegger and Danny Devito are fraternal twins and almost opposite in every single way except for the fact they just miss their mom. What's funny is they then marry fraternal twin sisters who are just like them but opposite from each other. Who knew? Also, in this movie a car drives on only two wheels and heavy chains fall on people. It's unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment