Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tiger Hi-Line Entertainment Review: Tango & Cash

Now this is it! When Mrs. Timmons gave us the information on this summer internship, watching movies like Tango and Cash is exactly what I wanted to do! I don't know why they had me watching some namby-pamby thing for my first review, or why they wouldn't give me a contributor account of my own. But now I'm here, and I'm here to talk about STUFF BLOWING UP!

Sylvester Stallone plays Ray Tango. Randy Feldman, the writer of the movie Tango & Cash, did a really clever thing there- turns out that TANGO is in his own way obsessed with CASH- he dresses like a businessman with geeky glasses and trades stocks! Cash marches to his own drumline a little more; he's played by Kurt Russell. I've heard some crazy stories about how much Kurt Russell used to drink!

Well, these two make like Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan in the recent smash Cop Out. Actually its not much like that because unlike Monroe and Hodges, they don't like each other too much. Well, they're the best cops in LA, which really bugs the bad guys who set them up and put them in general population of a prison. You can't keep a good man down though, so Tango and Cash one-line their way right out of jail. Then the figure out who put them behind bars in the first place, and go kill him. Revenge is a cold dish!

I'm really glad Mr. Feldman wrote this movie. It was probably a good training point for people who wanted to write buddy movies in the future so they could learn from his script about having the characters speak only with awesome cliches that I can't wait to use if I hopefully get into a fraternity when I get to move out of my parents and go to school far, far away from Mr. Deines. I'm just kidding, I love my school! But being in college is going to be awesome. Like Ray Tango says, Rambo is a pussy!

The guys wanted me to tell you this: this fall I'll be a junior at Cedar Falls High School in Iowa. I'm going to watch some movies during summer break and tell you all about them.

1 comment:

  1. Your in-depth analysis is tainted, Mr. CHET. Kurt Russell has never taken a drug or drank a drink in his life! How do you think he became the number one star of Hollywood AND got to marry Goldie Hawn? For additonal information, contact Gary Koenen.

    ReplyDelete