Saturday, August 14, 2010

It Won't Stop

I was worried about seeing The Expendables. I was worried because it meant that the Summer of Action would be over. I was worried because it meant I'd have to reorder my queueueueueueuequeueueue and choose from amongst the 300 things in it that I kind of sort of want to see- with the Summer of Action my choices were drastically reduced. They had to star an Expendable. And hopefully be awesome.

Anyway, I was worried. Then, just before the glorious feature began playing (oh man it was fucking glorious), this happened:

(also, the trailer for Devil happened and JAY!! is right, it looks terrible. The audience scoffed when "FROM THE MIND OF M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN" came up. Audibly scoffed. Not good.)

So, in honor of Danny Trejo, THE SUMMER OF ACTION LIVES ON until Labor Day weekend for this muchacho. I knew I'd regret leaving Con Air in Chicago...

No comments:

Post a Comment